MAIN LIBRARY - Frisco
County Commons Building
0037 County Road 1005
Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
NORTH BRANCH - Silverthorne
651 Center Circle
SOUTH BRANCH - Breckenridge
As of 11/26/14 temporary closed due to relocation
Summit County Library Board of Trustees
A seven member Board of Trustees governs the Library, establishes policies, and employs a Library Director to carry out the policies and manage the Library. The Board of Trustees is appointed by the Summit County Board of County Commissioners.
Front Row: Pat Taylor, President; Marsha Cooper, Building Liaison; Dan Taylor, Friends Liaison; Paul Finkel, Foundation Board.
Back Row: Paul Olson, Vice-President; Elisabeth Lawrence, Community Relations Committee; Kathleen Martynowicz, Secretary.
- Paul Olson (12/15) President & Library Foundation email@example.com
- Dan Taylor (12/14) Vice-President Varro753@aol.com
- Kathleen Martynowicz (12/16) Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Finkel (12/14) Library Foundation email@example.com
- Marsha Cooper (12/17) Building Liaison for South Branch Remodel project firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elisabeth Lawrence (12/17) Community Relations Committee email@example.com
- Kristina Nethaway (12/18) Friends of the Library Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees serve for a term of five years and are not paid for the work that they do for the Library.