MAIN LIBRARY - Frisco
County Commons Building
0037 County Road 1005
Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
NORTH BRANCH - Silverthorne
651 Center Circle
SOUTH BRANCH - Breckenridge
103 South Harris Street
Summit County Library Board of Trustees
A seven member Board of Trustees governs the Library, establishes policies, and employs a Library Director to carry out the policies and manage the Library. The Board of Trustees is appointed by the Summit County Board of County Commissioners.
Front Row: Pat Taylor, President; Marsha Cooper, Building Liaison; Dan Taylor, Friends Liaison; Paul Finkel, Foundation Board.
Back Row: Paul Olson, Vice-President; Elisabeth Lawrence, Community Relations Committee; Kathleen Martynowicz, Secretary.
- Paul Olson (12/15) President & Library Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elisabeth Lowe (12/19) Vice-President email@example.com
- Kathleen Martynowicz (12/16) Community Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Kidd (12/16) Secretary email@example.com
- Elisabeth Lawrence (12/17) Foundation Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristina Nethaway (12/18) Friends of the Library Liaison email@example.com
- "Dusty" Kurtic (12/19) firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees serve for a term of five years and are not paid for the work that they do for the Library.